Anne is a Bay Area native. She attended elementary and high school in San Francisco, then moved to the East Bay in 1970. She promptly fell in love with the very different landscape of the East Bay. She appreciated the tree-lined streets, seasonal colors, greater open space, and that there was still an urban cultural environment with a lot to connect to. After graduating from U.C. Berkeley, Anne moved to the East Coast for five years, beginning her real estate career in a small town outside Philadelphia, PA. Missing her family and ties to the Bay Area, Anne returned, affiliated with a Berkeley real estate office and met her future husband and business partner, broker Tim Cannon.
Tim is a Berkeley native and began his real estate career in 1978 after attending Berkeley public schools, Merritt College, and then UC Berkeley, majoring in Sociology. Tim has worked in both large and small offices, has managed and trained agents, and brings a wealth of experience to his clients. He earned his Broker’s license in 1984 and has over 30 years of experience in East Bay Real Estate. Anne and Tim have three grown children, all in their mid 20’s now. They enjoy their community and try to promote local business support whenever possible. They have many causes dear to them, and it is their custom, upon close of escrow of all of their listings, to make a donation to a charity in the name of the client.
Recognizing that buying or selling a home can be a stressful time for anyone, we personally handle the details or our transactions. When you contract with Anne and Tim, you contract for personal service.
We strive to make your real estate experience a positive one.
Our Commitment to Clients
- Extensive knowledge of marketing real estate
- Attention to detail
- Availability to you on the telephone
- Educated suggestions of options for preparing a house for the market top to bottom
- Innovative ideas
- Great resources for tradespeople both before and after the sale
- Education for buyers and sellers about what to expect during home inspections
- Respected reputation in the brokerage community
- Excellent listening skills
- Wonderful support staff of professionals at Marvin Gardens Real Estate, who assist us in providing our sellers with beautiful marketing materials and international web presence.